Robert Snyder Advertising
3030 Arbor Lane #204
Northfield, IL 60093
• DVD is placed into the pocket of a booklet. The booklet is a digest of the
information contained in the DVD, i.e., history, graphics, etc. Video has
all of the special effects that enhance the story.
• DVD and the booklet might replace a large volume book.
• DVD is produced using stills and motion. It may have graphics, sound,
animation, special effects and titles.
• DVD is produced using stills and/or motion. It may have graphics, sound, animation, special effects and titles.
• Every hole schematic has an ideal play line. Watch the ball follow the play lines on the schematic and experience the shots from the tee
to the green. Voice-over describes playability of the hole.
• Every hole presents its unique challenge, i.e., narrow opening to a fareway just short of a pond and a second approach shot between
two ponds and sand traps.
• This example shows the general slope of this green. Helps approach shots strategy and putting alignment.
• This example uses play lines on a dual-playing graphic. Aerial schematic (top) with ground level photography (bottom).